Thursday, October 22, 2009

Swine Flu??

I have been feeling miserable for the last few days. Body aches, fever of 101-102, coughing, head aches, loss of appetite, etc... I finally decided to call the doctor yesterday, and he said that because Carla is so young, and has a history of bronchitis, I needed to go get tested within the hour so that I could start a treatment. Yay for me. As for right now, I am just waiting for my results, and am quarantined in my house. My wonderful mom came over yesterday when I went to go take the test and cleaned my WHOLE house, and even made us lunch AND dinner. My dad came over later, he and Zach gave Carla a blessing, and my mom had sent with him freshly baked beans, french bread, chicken, and Lysol. I love my family. They really do take such good care of me. Zach has gotten up with Carla during the nights, has put her to bed, helped me take showers, gently rubbed my back, set up the laptop in the bedroom so that I could watch Pride and Prejudice in the room while I was laying down, and even froze last night because I was sweating out part of my fever. What a wonderful man! I am SO blessed to have such an amazing husband.

3 comments:

  1. you poor thing. I'm so sorry your sick. I hope you get better soon, and I hope that your house, doesn't fall completely apart. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl. I am so glad you are being taken care of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! That stinks to be sick. Cute fall pictures!

    ReplyDelete