Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ba loon

Carla is saying new words all the time, but two of my favorites were uttered from her sweet little lips just a few days ago. We were at Smith's when suddenly she pointed to the balloons and said, "Ba loon." It was so stinking cute! Now she can spot a balloon a mile away and starts fussing and pointing and saying "ba loon, ba loon." I get a kick out of it every time! The other words she started saying was "I do." She got that from her book You Do, which is about a mom telling her daughter to not do something, and the little girl says "you do." The mom of course, tries to justify herself and in the end asks who deserves a tickle, and the daughter says. "I do." So, out of an entire book, Carla decided to say "I do." Now she walks around with her You Do book saying I do. Oh I love it!! She is such a joy to have in my life. There isn't a day that goes by without sweet, tender, funny moments, in which I realize again and again how truly lucky I am to be her mom.

1 comment: