Friday, August 27, 2010

Jesus is here????


The other night we were sitting down in the living room playing with Carla, when suddenly she heard the main entrance to the apt complex open and someone walk up the stairs. She stopped dead in her tracks and said, "He's coming! He's coming!" I proceeded to ask her who was coming and her reply was simply, "Jesus. Jesus is coming." Puzzled I asked her again, "Jesus is coming?" She said, "Yip. Jesus is coming."
Oh what sweet innocence. I thought about it and realized that He IS always coming. He is always with us, in our home, in our hearts. I love the things that come out of the mouths of babes, except for when it is "no." Never loose your innocence my little love.

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing pics of your cutie! And how cute is that!! She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete