Friday, November 27, 2009

Quilted Bear Booth...

Entrepreneur. This has NEVER been a quality to describe me. Anyways. On Monday it will have been 4 weeks since I started a booth at the Quilted Bear in Provo. I make mostly Spanish sayings on floating frames, glass blocks, hair bows, hair bow boards, ribbons, and wood projects on vinyl. I have so much fun being creative, and it was beginning to be too expensive to do projects just for fun. So with much encouragement from my wonderful husband and my mommy, I decided to start selling what I made. I talked to Lacey about it and she decided that she also wanted to join in the fun. So we did it! We went and painted our booth, and within a week I started taking my things in. It is having a very slow start, but Zach reminds me that I had prayed about this and that I felt like this was the right thing to do. I hope and pray that things will pick up soon. But if not, oh well. It was fun knowing that I at least tried.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so so triple exciting. Good luck with everything!


    PS: We are so sorry that we couldn't come on Saturday. We really wanted to celebrate your baby girl's big day with you guys. I hope it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea....I wonder where you got it???

    Hang in there it will pick up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even martha stewart was a nobody once, you'll get there! I LOVE your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I saw your booth. My aunt wanted to go when she was here last weekend, and I remember seeing a booth that had Spanish stuff. I was thinking of going back and buying something I saw.

    ReplyDelete