Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Mom

As I stated a few blogs ago, Carla was born on my mom's birthday. My mom is absolutely amazing. She is such a wonderful, caring, sweet, kind, charitable, and patient. I love my mommy so very much. She is everything I want to be. I love my mommy. We got to celebrate both my mom's and Carlita's birthday at the same time. My mom turned 50 and Carla turned 1. The party was so fun! I loved watching her play with all the kids. All the babies love her. She tickles them and loves on them, and they call her "grandma," even though she isn't their grandma. For her birthday I made her a scrapbook. I titled it "50 years of memories." When I gave it to her we both cried. I put pictures of her adolescence all the way to present. It was so fun to give her something from my heart. I love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. your mom is amazing!!! I haven't seen her in a while..anyway just stopping by to say hi and Happy bday to her and Carla

    ReplyDelete