Monday, January 18, 2010

Hurricane Carla

My baby girl is walking everywhere! She just absolutely loves to walk. Zach and I call her Hurricane Carla. We can tell everywhere that she has been by the mess she has left behind. It makes me laugh, and at times frustrated because I feel like all I do ALL day is clean up after her. But hey, that is what having a mobile one year old is all about! She is such a blast! She is walking so well, and all in a matter of weeks. One day, it just clicked and instead of taking 3 to 7 steps, she just started walking EVERYWHERE! No assistance needed or wanted. Oh my little baby, she has become a toddler!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! We are so excited to see you guys in a couple months!!! I fear for your house after all the kids are there! LOL

    ReplyDelete