Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby's Heartbeat!

Since last Wednesday, we started looking for the baby's heartbeat every other day with our doppler. It was so exciting to listen... nothing... listen... nothing... listen... then Sunday, 120! It was wonderful, and so exciting. When we heard it, Zach's face lit up and he perked right up. We listened to it for about 5-10 minutes, and then went to bed. Oh the joys of being pregnant. I honestly love most of the emotions and stages that come from pregnancy. I don't like the nausea, dizziness, cramping, emotional roller coaster, but everything else... well, or the stretch marks, or not being able to walk properly, but everything else is a blast!! YAY FOR BABIES!! It really is amazing that an innocent beautiful babe is come about by the love of two people. What a blessing it is to have such power. Power from our Heavenly Father. He has entrusted us with the care of his most sacred possession, His children. We are given the opportunity to raise these sacred children. What an honor! I am so in love with my children. Both the born and the unborn. They complete our life. I am so grateful to be able to carry another little miracle and to provide everything that he will need. I am grateful to Zach for giving me the opportunity to be a mother and a wife. It is what completes my life.

3 comments:

  1. Once again, I am thrilled for you! And I love that you are so widely excited; it is great to see people who aren't afraid to say what they feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you were expecting a little guy. :) CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting! May the rest of your pregnancy be healthy and not too uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete