Thursday, March 25, 2010

Moving, moving, moving

The baby is moving! I love it because it makes the pregnancy seem so much more real. I can't believe how fast time is flying though. I am 16 weeks today! At my next appointment on April 19th, we find out it he is a he or a she. Obviously I think that he is a he, so we'll see if I'm right. Although I do have to admit that sometimes it crosses my mind that he might be a she, but that is probably because we have a she already and I can't imagine life with a little he. I know that it is going to be wonderful, absolutely amazing. The first time I felt him move was on Friday, March 12. He kicked for the first time on Monday. There is such a difference with him and Carla though. Carla was a wiggler. She was always moving and kicking and doing somersaults. This one, he barely moves at all. I really have to pay attention to see if he is moving. He has only kicked once and is content being a lazy boy, which is fine. That way he probably won't leave me bruises like Carla did! I am so excited for our new babe to come and to hold, squeeze, kiss, and love on him. Oh life is bliss. Jam packed with blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment