Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's yours is mine, & what's mine is mine

Yes, that is Carla's motto. So for the first time since she was born, I saw something that I wanted for myself and I bought it. It was a water bottle, almost identical to the purple one shown, but mine is blue with no butterflies. I bought it, and then Carla decided it was now her new sippy. I finally gave up and put milk in it and used as such. I was whining to Zach two Saturdays ago because of it and much to my amazement, when I got home from school there was a present on the table. Inside was a letter.
Also inside the present was MY water bottle and a water bottle for Carla, the purple one.It holds 16 oz, and she LOVES it... thankfully. I have such an amazing and wonderful husband. I love how he takes the initiative in so many ways to bring a smile to my face. What a sweetheart!

2 comments: