Thursday, December 15, 2011

I graduated!!

I know it is totally overdue, I actually graduated in May, but eh, life happens. So I graduated with my BA major in Spanish (Translation and Interpretation- emphasis in medical and business). I was so bummed because I was .02 points away from graduating with honors. Oh well. I took 19 credits with Poose being a newborn. Zach dropped down to working part-time and I studied...a lot! Finally in May, I did it! I am now officially done! I want to do something with my degree, and if I find a job from home, that pays exceptionally well I might consider it, but at this point in my life, my greatest job is taking care of my girls. Their smiles, hugs, and kisses are the best payment I could ever receive. I am the wealthiest person in the world. Back to graduation... Zach threw me a little party and it was fabulous! My graduation present from him... a CLASS RING!! I have always wanted one. I don't have one from when I graduated High School, and I have always wanted one. So he bought me a beautiful graduation ring. He gave it to me at the party. I am so blessed to have him as my husband, he does so many little things for me that mean so much to me. Oh yes, and the cake.. grrr... yeah, they spelled congratulations wrong!! What the gravy??!!?? I fixed it with icing but come on! A graduation from college cake and you can't even spell Congratulations?? Good old Wal-Mart. Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment