Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Too Chunky??

Is there such a thing?? Well, we decided to take out the bumper in Carla's crib. She is a big girl, she can do without. Well, we took them out, and this was her position in her crib while she was sleeping. Once she got her chunky thighs stuck, she couldn't get them out. She would start crying and screaming until we went in and got them unstuck. After two days and nights of going in every hour or so to get her unstuck, we decided that she was too big to NOT use the bumper. I love my big, happy baby!

1 comment:

  1. I was watching Adam once when his leg got stuck in his crib, he screamed and yelled while I got him unstuck. I had to hurt him more to get his leg out. I was crying by the time I got him unstuck. He leg was red for a few hours, but he was OK. That is freaky to have baby legs stuck. She is to cute :)

    ReplyDelete