Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ahhh, time to blog! Pioneer Day...

It has been a while, and I have missed writing. Now it is time to catch up. So on the 24th we went to a movie, UP, with my parents. We all cried except for Zach, the non-emotional one in the family. My mom was crying A LOT! It is such a beautiful movie! Then we went to eat at a yummy pizza place, Pizza 712, I think it is called!? We had such a fun time talking and laughing and reminiscing on old times. We went to "walk" at the mall. Yeah, we made it to two stores, PayLess, and a scrapbooking store.
We bought Carla shoes that fit. She hasn't had any that fit her since Feb! Then back to my parents house for a BBQ. Sadly we couldn't light any fireworks because they were illegal in Springville because it was such a dry year. Boo hoo! We had such a blast with my parents! They are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment