Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was such a calm, relaxing day. On Thanksgiving Day we were couch potatoes. We did almost nothing until 5 pm. We snuggled, watched a movie, and played with Carla. Then, off we went to my parent's house. Sariah, her new husband, Patrick, and their now 5 kids, Abi and Diana, Diana's parents, Melissa and Alan, and their girls, Rolando, Helaman, and Elvis were all there. We had so much fun eating, talking, and dancing! Carla loved the potatoes, and had a little bit of the turkey. She isn't much of a meat eater, but oh how she loves her fruit and potatoes!




After coming home from My parent's house we set up for Christmas. I couldn't wait any longer! It was so much fun! Lexie, Lydia, and Kyha were loving the fact that Christmas time!!





I am so grateful to my kind Father in Heaven for such a beautiful family. How I love my husband and daughter. I am grateful for amazing parents who have brought me up in the Gospel, and have always been examples of good. I am grateful for my brothers and sister, and the special memories which we share. I am grateful for my family in law, and all of the joy they bring into my life. I am especially grateful for my mother and father in law. They have raised such a spiritual, kind, loving, sweet, compassionate son, the love of my life, my eternal husband, and father of my children. I am grateful for my life, for having served a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for those who I met in the mission, and how they have changed my life, for the examples that they were of finding TRUE JOY in our Lord Jesus Christ's Atonement. I am grateful for friends, new and old, and for their love towards me. I have always been able to share my deepest feelings with them and know that they love me for who I am, and help to to be better. I love my Heavenly Father and His Son and my Savior, and Friend, Jesus Christ. I will forever strive to be the daughter that He knows that I can be. I am grateful for this opportunity that I have to live on this earth.

1 comment:

  1. Once again...happiness in my old HOME. I miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete