Friday, January 30, 2009

CARLA ROLLED OVER!!!!




Yup yup! On Jan. 27, 2009 Carla rolled over for the very first time. Zach was playing with her on the floor. They were doing tummy time when she started to sway from side to side. Then suddenly she rolled over to her left! How amazing that was! Our baby is developing so fast. It really has been a blessing to have her in our life. I know that she has only been here from heaven for 2 1/2 months, but somehow I don't remember life without her. She brings so much love and joy to our little clan. I love you Carlita! You and your daddy make my life worth living!!!

2 comments:

  1. You must have been blogging all day girl! I suppose that's what you have to do to catch everyone up on life! I'm glad your finally online...now you need a facebook page :) Love ya! Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby. I loved your testimony yesterday. It's so fun to see this little thing progress. That's what makes being a mom the easiest :)

    ReplyDelete