Friday, January 30, 2009

My Birthday!

On Jan 25th, I turned 22 years old! We had a party at my parent's house on my Birthday Eve and I danced until everyone dropped. Oh I love to dance. We ate BBQ chicken and steaks...ummmmm! Even Carlita was having a grand old time! Then on my Birthday we went up to my in-laws! We had so much fun! Food, laughing, Death by Chocolate! My idea of an ideal birthday. I even got sexy hot pink high heels from Zach!! Grrrrr!!!!!
Okay okay, so maybe I'm 25 now, just maybe.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny that you almost got away with being 22. Did you realize in that picture with your hot pink, sexy shoes your baby(I'm guessing is yours you can only see her feet) has cute little pink socks or shoes too. I love those shoes. I love your hair too. What's the story of your faces? Did you have a food fight with your birthday cake? We need to hang out more often.

    ReplyDelete