Thursday, January 29, 2009

For all of those who insisted on me blogging!

Well, I've done it! I've given in! I am now a blogger! I know, I know, it is a huge shocker for you and me both.
So for those of you who don't know much about what is going on in my life at this point, here we go.

Zach and I were married May 26, 2007. After a MONTH honeymoon in El Salvador and Guatemala, we reluctantly returned to Utah to start reality once more. While we were in El Salvador, we went to the ocean, Lago Coatepece, Antigua, and were able to spend some much needed time with Abuelita Tere and all of our other family in El Salvador and Guatemala. It was an amazing honeymoon, filled with much drama. Zach was in the hospital for 3 days during the first week that we were there. Lo and behold, he had parasites. So, we cuddled and slept on the tiny hospital bed. The joys of going to another country!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Now I can keep up with you guys! Which, by the way, I need to come visit you. Now all you need to do is post baby pictures. Anyway, I'm going to add your blog onto my blog under my "blogs I read." Then I'll be able to find it easier.

    ReplyDelete