Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life in Alaska...






Once we returned from our honeymoon, we started life in Utah, and three weeks later, we moved to Alaska...
"Baby, I'm moving to Alaska on Saturday, you wanna come?"
"Uh I guess so."

I'll leave it up to you to figure out who said what. Hint* The length of the sentence is deceiving.

Life in Alaska was bliss! We worked together at Best Western. We were together 24/7, it was great! I got to spend all day with my favorite person in the world, the love of my life. We lived about a mile away from the Mendenhall Glacier and two miles the other direction was the Ocean. Our favorite pass time on Sundays was to go to the Shrine of Saint Therese and watch the whales and the sea otters swim by. Then we would go to the glacier and see the bears fishing, and porcupines climbing the trees. Our great are God's creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment