Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Back to school for the last time...EVER!

Life has been crazy since January. I went back to school. I took 19 credits so that I could graduate this semester. It was super duper intense, but it is over and I got strait As! I'm so glad and grateful it is over. Zach and the girls were amazing during the whole process. Zach took over a lot of the house work, and the girls were good sports about me being gone until about the last month. Carla would start crying when I was leaving, and she would ask me to not go to "homework" but to "come here" as I was getting in the car. It was heartbreaking. I hated having to leave my two angels. But I know that it was for all of our own good.
When I graduated, Zach threw me a party. It was great! Abi, Diana, Sari, Patrick, and Noemi came from California to be there for me. And Melissa and the girls, Than, Jen and the girls, Mom, Dad, Jen, and Kat came down also. We had a pinata and ate a lot of good food. Zach even got me a class ring for graduating!! The Pierre's- from our ward, and the Raddy's all came to cheer for me as I walked. I appreciated it more than words can say. Oh yes, my parents, my biggest fans were also there of course. A week or so later I found out that I made strait As!! Yup 6 classes and I passed each one with an A. My poor family sacrificed a lot for me to be able to do so, and now it is time for me to give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment