Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our new toy- the splurge

So yes, this year with our taxes we bought a Wii and some games to go along. It is so much fun! Zach and I love doing the bowling and tennis games together. We were doing it quite frequently, especially when I was in school because it was my destresser at night. It is funny, because now that I'm not in school, we play a lot less often. I was doing the Zumba every day, but lately I'm tired all the time. I go to bed around 10 and wake up around 8, sometimes I even take a nap in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll get back in the rhythm of things soon. Anyways, Carla LOVES Just Dance 2. At night she makes us sing to her "Big girl you are beautiful." She cracks me up. She also loves to dance to Jump by Kris Kross. Oh she makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment