Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rheumatoid Arthritis??

So I was "unofficially" diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in December. They are 90% sure that I have it because of my abnormal pain in my hip and it keeps popping out every few days. My bones are starting to become brittle, etc... Oh well. They don't want to officially diagnose me because then it will be a preexisting condition and good luck getting reasonable insurance then! I have been going to the Chiropractor, and he has been doing wonders for my pain. Sadly the cold is starting to get to me though. I want to be a "running and jumping" mom, not a "oh I'm in so much pain I can't play with you" mom. It is scary, but with the Lord's help, I can still live a very full life.

1 comment:

  1. This is Angela's Mom. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis since I was 15 in my left side. My left leg is about a half inch shorter than my right side. It's all right I got used to it but when I wear long pants it really shows. I was even told not to have any children because it would get worse. It gets worse when it's cold and when I'm stressed. I was on prescribed medication for years until I started yoga. After 3 months of yoga I took myself off the medication. I've been off for over 8 years. I went back on the medication for 2 weeks once, realized because I was not doing yoga. That's how I came to be a yoga instructor. Try it. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete