Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Caroling

I went Caroling for my first Christmas ever! Our Bishop invited everyone who wanted to come to their FHE activity. We went Caroling to those in our ward boundaries in a trailer filled with hay bales. It was so much fun! Jennefred came with me, which made it ever better, because Zach had to stay home and watch on Carla. Poor guy. When we were done Caroling, we went back to the Church. Everyone was going to have Hot Chocolate, but we wanted to get back home. The Bishop asked if we wanted a ride to the car. We explained to him that we were on the other side of the building, about half way down the road. He said he didn't car, and to hop on the trailer. So, we did! We felt like we were princesses on a float. It was so fun.
We even tried "surfing" on the hay bales. I fell, but Jennefred was able to hold her balance the whole time. I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment