Thursday, December 31, 2009

Working Mom??

For the last 2 1/2 weeks I have been working with Zach. We wake up at about 5:30am, leave home at 6:15am and get off around 2:30. It has been so difficult for me to leave my baby, but alas, money calls. The nice thing is that my sister in laws have been staying with us, so they have been watching on Carla. They are such sweet girls to be willing to spend their Christmas vacation with us. I appreciate it so much! I decided that I couldn't do it another week like I was supposed to, so, today was my last day. Hopefully I won't have to do anything like that again for a long time. The good part was that I was with my other baby for the whole day. I loved being able to spend so much time with my lover. Now my life will return back to normal, my life as a stay at home mommy. Carla will be especially thrilled. For the last week, she would wake up crying and calling for mama all through the night, and cry herself to sleep. It was horrible knowing that I was the cause of her horrible sleep, my poor baby. I'm glad that everything will be back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad when our babies are sad. I am the worst sucker. I give into Theron ALL THE TIME...like now. He's awake....Arghh :) We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete