Monday, December 14, 2009

Honey Bunny Birthday!!


Today is my lover's birthday. Yup yup, Zach is 36!! Well, at least according to him he is. He is REALLY 27 today. Woo hoo! My baby is getting up there in years. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is my rock, my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, my hero, my knight in shining armor, my husband, and the father of my greatest treasure... Carla. Zach is almost always positive, and whenever I'm upset, his typical answer is, "I'm sure you are honey, it is understandable." I love him so much. Some of the little things that he does that make my life better are:
Opening and closing all doors for me
Changing all diapers when he is home
Cooking on Sundays
Working so hard so I don't have to
Rubbing my back every night
Kissing my hand
Send me txt messages saying that he misses me and loves me
Tells me why he loves me almost every day
Helping clean the house, even when he is sick
Taking out the trash without me having to ask him
Lotion my body every day

Babe, I love you! You make my life worth living, the sun shine brighter, and when I think of the love and the life that we share, I still get butterflies. You are the man of my dreams, but most importantly, the man in my reality, and because of that, I am eternally grateful. I adore you, and can't think life without you love. Thanks for being my husband.

1 comment: