Saturday, February 28, 2009

Drama, drama, drama

This week was a stressful one. Zach hasn't been working very much and school is difficult. We also think that Carla is teething because she is drooling a ton, chewing on everything, extra fussy, and is also congested. Poor baby. Ty told us about teething tablets, and it is almost as if we have our calm, peaceful baby back. I am so grateful for modern medicine! For some reason when Zach is home, it completely throws off my routine. I finally cleaned my house last night and this morning. It was nice that he went to work this morning so that I could finally get some things done around the house. When Zach is home, I want to spend all my time with him, talking, playing around, watching movies, going on walks, going to the dollar movies, anything as long as I'm with him. I feel so loved when I'm with him. I am so blessed that he is my husband and best friend.
This picture is of one of our outing this week. We went to the mall to walk and window shop. While we were at Motherhood Maternity, Zach tried on the belt thing that shows you how you would look if your would add three months to however far along you are in your pregnancy. So, this is Zach at 3 months pregnant!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Tiffany Romney. Your blog is so cute! I love it. And I love the pregnant belt thing. I didn't even know they had those. I guess it makes sense. Thanks for letting me know about your blog! It was way fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know if men knew what we went through, they would NEVER do it in a million years. LOL That is one very funny pic though. LOL Keith doesn't need one of those pregnancy pad things though. He just pokes out his tummy and he looks 8 months. LOL Tell Zach, he's lookn' good!!

    ReplyDelete