Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines Day

It was so cute! There is now another girl in our little clan. So Zach, the nice man that he is, and unknown to me, bought Carlita her first Valentines present. He got her first bouquet of roses, a stuffed doggy, and a precious card. So stinking adorable! I got a bigger vase of roses, a bigger doggy, and a touching card. It was so nice. Ty, helped me make Zach's present. Carla and I gave him a floating frame that reads, "My prince did come... His name is DADDY," and we put a picture of Carla, then Zach and Carla, then one of Zach. (See Pic) It of course turned out amazing, thanks to Ty's creative mind. I also made him a card. It read, "Happy Valentines Day..." (outside) "To the man I love" (inside) Those of you who have seen "Thou Shalt Laugh" understand why that is so funny. If you haven't seen that movie, CALL ME! On with our day... he of course had to work in the morning and I worked at night, so we celebrated valentines on Friday. We three went out to eat at my favorite restaurant, "Restaurante El Salvador." That was the extent of our Valentines Day. Short, and sweet. But the important thing is that we are together, healthy, and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment