Friday, February 6, 2009

Sweet Awakenings

Is there anything more sweet than to wake up to the sound of the cocoa latte machine runnin, and of course a crying baby? I am a HUGE fanatic of hot chocolate, and for Christmas, my sister and niece gave us a cocoa latte machine. It is amazing! Gormet hot chocolate in minutes!!! Many a morning I am lucky enough to wake up to the sound of hot chocolate being made. None other than my wonderful husband wakes and before he goes off to school, he starts a batch of hot chocolate just for me. Ummmm.... chocolate. As the matter of fact, while I'm writing I am pausing to sip my delicious, creamy, and rich hot chocolate.
Start the morning right, drink hot chocolate!

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous. That sounds so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teresa, I found your blog ... very cute!!
    Here is the link to our family blog: http://willhitefamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those dang cocoa latte machines!YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm....that sounds sooo good!! I want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making me want hot cocoa and homemeade cinnamon rolls. YUMMERS!! The cocoa latte machine sounds blissful. LOL Where can I get one?(sigh)

    ReplyDelete