Monday, April 13, 2009

33 Years Down, Eternity To Go

April 10th was my in-laws anniversary. They have now been married for 33 years. They are so happy together, I love watching them. We went up to see them for a few hours and gave them a floating frame thingy that I made, of course. It said, "Happiness is being married to my BEST FRIEND". It was so stinking cute! I was so proud of myself. Sadly I forgot to take a picture. I love my mom and dad. They are wonderful people who are always thinking of others and how to be better. They are great examples for me. No wonder they were able to raise such an amazing son, who is now my hubby balubby. I am grateful to them for teaching Zach such high standards. Thanks! Congrats on your anniversary mom and dad! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment