Thursday, April 16, 2009

5 Months Already!?!

Today our precious angel turned 5 months old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She has brought SO much joy, and happiness into our lives. I don't remember life before her, except that I was a lot less tired! This little babe has made our family complete. She is half of my heart, Zach is the other half. I have seen her develop so much. It made my day when she smiled for the first time at 2 1/2 weeks, she cooed at a month, rolled from her stomach to her back at 2 months, giggled at 3 months, two teeth at four months, grabbed her foot at 4 months, and sucked her thumb...TODAY! Being her mommy has been such a blessing. She is a beautiful, calm, loving baby. I love that she can gives kisses now! I thank Heavenly Father every day for giving me the blessing, opportunity, and responsibility of being a mom. It has taught me so much, mainly, motherhood is not for the selfish! But the truth of the matter is, it doesn't matter. I love being selfless if it makes her happy. How amazing is that! The cure for selfishness is to have babies! I love it! I am excited for the next weeks, months, and years of Carla's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment