Saturday, April 25, 2009

First Night Out


Zach and I went on out first night date last night! My future sister in law came over so I could get ready, then Zach came home and fed Carla some rice cereal with banana. I fed Carlita put her to bed, and my parents came over to watch on her. Zach made some sandwiches and ate on our way to the movies... so romantic!! We watched "New In Town" and ate some candy, and a soda. It was so nice going out without having to take Carla with us. We were able to enjoy each other's company and snuggle and just be in love. Afterwards we went to Target to buy Carla some feeding stuff. Then we went home. We had so much fun. I loved being able go love on my hubby and be able to hug him without squishing Carla. I am so grateful for having family close by so the we can have moments like these. I love Zach so much. He is the love of my life. I always tell him that I am grateful to be his wifey for eternal lifey. It truly is a blessing to have him as my companion for time and all eternity. When he holds me I feel so safe, protected, and loved. There is nothing better than being in the arms of the one you love.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad that we didn't barge in on your date night? I'm glad you guys had fun, we're willing too when you need to get out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...let me babysit your squishy baby!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you guys! It is probably hard to do that with kids, but obviously it is worth it! You are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete