Monday, April 13, 2009

Hi Little Baby!

So today we went down to Springville to see my parents again. I was helping my mom with some homework. Carla wore some sandals which aren't supposed to fit her anymore. Size 1 shoes is from 6 weeks to 3 months, but doesn't fit them STILL! It is so funny, her feet have gotten thicker, but not longer. She still fits size 0, newborn to 6 weeks!! So she was wearing some size 1 sandals and her toes fell out!! Ha ha ha!!

Zach was entertaining the baby when suddenly my mom and I heard her squeal and laugh. Zach came to get us, and we found Carla in front of the mirror, giving herself kisses and just squealing and laughing. It was so stinking cute and funny!! I loved it. Zach always thinks of the most creative ways to entertain her!

4 comments:

  1. THAT SWEET LITTLE BABY IS THE LUCKIEST THING IN THE WORLD...TO HAVE SUCH A FUN, SILLY, LOVELING DADDY. SHE IS SO SQUOOSHABLE BABY EVER. SUCH A SILLY GIGGLE TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveling :), she's such a squooshable baby :) my fingers got the best of me ....sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can blog stock you now! Your baby is so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete