Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sicker than Death

Yesterday I went to the doctor because I felt like la crapper. The doctor said that I have:
1-Strep Throat
2-Sinus Infection
3-A Severe Ear Infection
4-Pink Eye (in BOTH eyes)
5-A Cold
6-6 Canker Sores
Yes, my life is bliss right now. I haven't been able to really sleep, because I can hardly swallow, and the baby had a rough night, for a week. Monday night I was in so much pain that I couldn't do hardly anything except for complain to Zach that I was in pain. I finally fell asleep at 3:30am and woke up at 5am. It was a VERY long night. The doctor was really nice and gave me some strong antibiotics and only charged me $10 for the consultation! SWEET!! I came home and a couple of really nice friends brought over some soup. Yum yum! I was able to eat a little, which helped a lot because I was starving! Last night I slept for about 5 hours, oh it was so nice! This morning, my wonderful mother in law came over early and watched on Carla so I could sleep. I slept and she folded laundry, washed a load, washed my dishes, and put Carla down for a nap. She also brought lots of jello, spaghetti Os, Easter chocolate eggs, and Icee treats. She is so wonderful! I married into a wonderful family. I love them oh so very much.

3 comments:

  1. You poor girl!! Get some rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! It is hard enough to take care of a baby when you are well! I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've been sick. It's too bad that I wasn't there to sing you to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete