Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Carla's Photo Shoot

I finally figured out how to use the color features on Zach's camera, i.e. he showed me. So I have been taking all sorts of super cute pictures of my angel. It has been so much fun. Since I am sicker than death, we can't do family pictures. AND I even cut Zach's hair! Oh man! I really want to do family pics because I strongly believe that you need to cherish every moment of your life and my favorite way to do so is by capturing life on camera. That way you can remember the little things, like Carla's perfect little toes, or how small he feet are in Zach's hands, or how Zach loves staring at his daughter, even though he is supposed to be focusing on homework. I love my little family and wish that I could capture EVERY SINGLE MOMENT on camera so that when I'm 80, I can sit down on my front porch swing, in the arms of my best friend and eternal companion, and remember what a perfect life, amidst the trials, we have had. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband, and a perfect little daughter.































































































2 comments: