Saturday, April 4, 2009

Temple...Finally

I hadn't been to the Temple since a week before Carla was born. I never noticed how much I love going to the Temple until I couldn't go. We finally decided to go on Friday. We left Carla at the Lyman's (of course), and off to the Temple we went. We did baptisms and confirmations for my family. It was such an amazing experience. I love how as soon as you walk into that sacred place, all of your worries and cares melt away. Zach and I finally went on a date that lasted for more than an hour. It was a perfect day. I love my husband. I mean look at him. Who wouldn't be extatic for spending their life with such an energetic guy?? I am so glad that we will be together forever. I'm loving every minute of it! Oh yes, and I wore my pre-pregnancy suitcoat! WOO HOO!! I have been zachified!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if I had Zach to live with I'd be Zachafied too. LOL. I'm so glad you got a chance to go. Your little butterball was so fun.

    ReplyDelete