Sunday, June 7, 2009

Abi's Wedding

Abi and Diana were sealed for time and all eternity on May 23rd 2009, for time and all eternity. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, and the temperature was perfect. They were sealed at the Salt Lake Temple, then we headed off to the luncheon at my absolute favorite mexican restaurant, Los 3 Amigos. After the luncheon we went to the reception hall, the Grand Ballroon at the Provo Library. It was so beautiful. Diana looked gorgeous, and Abi so handsome. They are perfect for each other!




Carla was loving being there, especially because she spent most of the night hanging from me!



















During the money dance, my mom danced with Abi. Her baby boy is now married. He has grown up so fast! My poor mom, I can only imagine how it would be when Carlita one day, far from now gets married.

I also got to dance with my baby brother during the money dance. I even got to pin a tail on him! I love my little brother so much.
At the end of the night when they left, we got to see them off using sparklers. I know that him and his new wife will be so happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment