Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jumping and Swinging

Carla has been getting a little bored while at home, so we decided to get her a johny jumper. Luckily my sister in law had one that she gave us. So we have put it up a couple times. Carla loves swinging in it, since she can't exactly jump yet. She will swing and hand for about 30min before she gets fed up with it and wants to get out. We are loving the new toy also.

I remember when my niece, Noemi, used to use the johny jumper. How she loved being in it. She would swing and jump like crazy. She loved it! We would put her in the doorway into the kitchen. I can't believe that my little niece is 8 years old going on 25. She was baptized and is getting older by the day. How I love her.

It is really sweet when I dress up Carla and realize that she is wearing clothes that Noemi wore when she was a baby. She even got to wear some clothes that I bought Noemi when she was little. How fast time flies!

1 comment:

  1. she has gotten so big just in the last few weeks we haven't seen you. What a chunky princess :)

    ReplyDelete