Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm a big girl now!

This is Carla's last picture in her last day in the baby girl carseat. This day, on the way home from Tommy's I made a left turn and whole car seat, base and baby included toppled over! I pulled over and started crying. I was so scared! I turned to Zach and said, "We need to buy a new carseat, TODAY!" Her baby girl carseat holds up to a 21lbs baby, and Carla was 20lbs. So yeah, it was time for a big girl carseat. My parents, the wonderful people that they are, gave us some money because we didn't have very much money. We were able to use that money for the carseat. We went to Burlington Coat Factory and found this amazing carseat that is for babies 5lbs to 100lbs, for only $167! What a deal. It is an amazing carseat. Carla loves playing with her feet, although she does miss her hanging toys. But as for me, I'm glad she is safe while riding in the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment