Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Almost Crawling and Sitting





This is Carla sitting by herself! She likes it, but gets too excited when she sees something that interests her and topples over. She is getting so much better at it though. One thing that makes me laugh that she does when she is sitting is she finds her feet, and I guess her toes look so yummy that she has to eat them. When she leans over to eat them she looses balance and topples over, but she won't stop trying to eat her toes! Oh so cute!











Another milestone that she is reaching is crawling. Recently she has been getting on her hands and toes and tries to scoot. We will put an otter pop in front of her and off she goes, but wait, she is further away than where she began. How can that be??? She scoots backwards!! Tee hee hee!! She gets so mad and frustrated because she tries so hard to reach the otter pop or toy and only gets further and further away from it. Poor thing! It is amazing to me have much more mobile she is now. It feels as if she is getting bigger and bigger and developing so fast that I just start enjoying one phase of her life when suddenly she enters a new one. Oh well, I guess that is what babies do. My mom was telling me how she was unhappy because all 5 of her babies decided to grow up and she wasn't ready for it. It is hard to imagine my little baby all grown up. I guess I need to spoil her while I can! I like you forever, I'll love you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be, my dear, sweet, beautiful Carlita.

1 comment:

  1. that was taken at Tommy's what I would do for a tommy texas burger right now. Ohh my goodness. I miss You guys, and Tommy's :)

    ReplyDelete