Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Love Sack Attack

One Saturday morning, we got a call from my mother in law. She called to ask if we needed a love sack for only $10!! Of course we weren't going to turn it down. So the next day they brought it down when they came over for Sunday dinner. We had no clue that when they said that it was big it was really that HUGE! It has since become our favorite piece of furniture in the house. I try to only jump into the middle of the sack when Zach is around or else I have a very hard time getting out of it. Here is me, trying to get out. Zach wouldn't help me, he thought it would be funny to watch me try to climb out. Ha ha, very funny.

I love how tiny Carla looks in the sack, it just cracks me up! She seems to like it also.

Zach also loves to sleep in the sack with Carla. It is interesting because she won't sleep with us on the bed because she thinks that it is time to play, but somehow if we are laying down with her on the love sack she sleeps. Why?? I have no clue. But it sure is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment