Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vinyl Fun

We finished putting things up on our walls two days ago. We were up until about 1am putting up the phrase in the living room. Zach was being quiet, as all parents know, when children are quiet they are getting into some kind of mischief. Well, I looked up and Zach had put the extra bits of vinyl on his face...yes...his FACE! TEE HEE HEE!! I almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard. Which was a much needed change from my frustration from earlier that night. I was noticing that we were wasting a lot of vinyl so I decided to make smaller decals in the extra bits. Well, There I was doing so good, not wasting much when I decide to make a shadow flower, then a heart. Well DUMB HEART! IT CUT OFF PART OF MY "L!!" GRRRRR!! I was frustrated, but not upset. So I do the next 4 letters. They finish cutting...what only an inch tall?? They were supposed to be 3 1/2 inches!! GRRRR!! I cut them again, only the L fits. Finally! Wait, what is this? A shadow letter?!?! GRRRR!! Once again I start cutting. YES YES YES!!! An "L" just the way I want it and the size I need it. Yes, quite frustrating. Once that whole ordeal was done, it was time to set up the words.

I asked him to take a picture of the letters before we put them up. After he took the picture, I noticed that there was an oops in the picture. At the bottom of the picture were his feet!! Tee hee hee!! Oh that one also made me need to go potty! I love my silly husband! Now the saying is perfect on my wall.
"Stand Perfect and Complete In All The Will Of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment