Sunday, June 7, 2009

Temple Ordinances....

Zach and I had the privilege of witnessing the endowment ceremony for Sariah and Diana on May 21st 2009. It was so amazing to see my sister in the Celestial Room. Being there with her was such a great experience. Abi, Sari and I were there together, with my parents. One by one, we'll all get to the Temple so one day we'll be together in the Celestial Kingdom.

On our anniversary we were able to spend the afternoon at the Temple with our good friends the Lymans. They had Kurt and Austin sealed to them. They all looked so beautiful dressed in white. It was so emotional and spiritual. I can't think of a better way to spend our afternoon anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking your anniversary day to spend with us on our special day. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete