Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blessings Left and Right!!


On Friday Zach prayed for us to find a job within the next two days. I thought he was crazy. Jobs don't pop up on Saturday and Sunday. I guess I was almost thinking, "God doesn't preform miracles on the weekend, silly." Well, did God ever prove me wrong! Saturday morning Kyha was sealed to Melissa and Alan (my bro and sis in-law). Alan is the manager Winger's in Vernal. He is currently in need of a cook, he offered Zach the job. Of course, Zach was very doubtful, but once he heard that they have a spare bedroom and we would all go up during the week and come home during the weekend, he was much more willing to do it. We will be up there by June 1st if not earlier. We will be doing this arrangement until Zach finds another job down here in Orem. The other nice parts of this arrangement are that I will be able to work a couple hours as a waitress, which is something that I am very experienced in doing and the Temple is SO close, and my sister will be able to watch on Carla so we can go! Woo Hoo!! We will be able to go weekly once again, for at least a little while. And we will be able to build a stronger bond with our family and nieces. They already adore "Uncle Ake" and Abcde (Carla Abcde pronounced Absdee) and so it will be so nice to have our two families bond. So one prayer most definitely answered! So yeah, Father does preform miracles, even on Saturdays!

Then on Saturday evening I went to work for a few hours at my parents place, "Tommy's Burger" and when I got home I saw a bag in the living room. Zach told me that when he came home around six it was on the porch. I opened the bag and there was clothes for Carla. The exact sizes that she needs. Whoever gave us that clothes is an angel sent from Father. I know that they heeded the prompting from Father to relieve my stress and concern. Dear Angel, thank you.



Father so many times sends us angels, both in this side of the veil and the other. I know that God watches over us and is waiting to bless us. He loves each of us so very much and uses us as instruments in his hands to help His children. I thank Him for sending so many angels to us in our times of need.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about just moving up to Vernal and transferring to the College of Eastern Utah for a while? Then you wouldn't have to commute so much - might be a nice break for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete