Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Sick Baby Update...

This was Carla right before she got suctioned. Little did she know what was heading her way.
So last night we ended up taking Carla to the ER to get suctioned. She had a good feeding at 11am, a half feeding at 1pm, and didn't eat again until 8:30pm when we got back from the hospital. She couldn't eat because she was so stuffed up and couldn't breathe. She was/is wheezing a lot and you can tell how stuffy she is. My poor baby! Now she won't take her naps unless she is in my arms, which I love, except for the fact that I can't do anything. Zach has been very supportive. He has done dishes, laundry, and the vacuuming! Woo hoo! We're just hoping that we won't have to take her to the hospital again today. I wish that I could be the sick one, instead of her. It is so hard to watch her struggle to breathe and eat, and not know why or what to do. I want to protect her and it is so hard seeing her sick and not be able to do anything. My poor little love!

1 comment:

  1. That is so hard! I agree I'd rather be sick than have my kids sick. You just want to have them happy and healthy. Hang in there she'll get better soon and then we can hand out with the kids together!:)

    ReplyDelete