Sunday, May 17, 2009

TEETH THREE AND FOUR, FIVE AND SIX!!!

Tooth number three poped in three Saturdays ago! The funny thing is that it isn't either of her top middle teeth, but next to it, on her right side. It isn't a common normality, but it is a common abnormality. Today, tooth four poped out, on the left side, still no front teeth! My parents call her "draculita" which mean, little dracula. It is so funny especially because I used to also be a draculita. I had orthodontic procedures to lower my canines into place because they were to high. Too funny!
She looks so stinking cute, and funny with her little dracula teeth, but I don't think that they will last long. Her front gums are getting really soft and starting to turn white, the precursor to the teeth cutting through. I can't believe it, by the time she turns 7 months old, she'll have SIX teeth. My oh my does time go by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment