Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kyha's Sealing

On Saturday we went up to Salt Lake for Kyha's sealing. Melissa and Alan adopted her when she was minutes old, two years later the adoption was finally made final. They had a lot of problems with their attorney who was supposed to have finalized everything over two years ago, but never did.
Now she is three years old and just barely finalized everything. Drama drama drama! We were blessed to go to the sealing which was so special and spiritual. I started crying even before they were blessed. I just saw Melissa and Alan, and I lost it. I am so happy for them. This is such a blessing after so many trials that they have gone through.
Then when the three girls walked in wearing their beautiful white dresses, it was as if we were in heaven, and they were little angels.
The sealer taught us about Elias and Elijah and the sealing power. It was very insightful about how Elias is the forerunner to Elijah and the different Elias' and Elijahs that there have been. Kyha held on to Melissa's thumb as she was being sealed, it was precious. Alan looked so proud and overjoyed! Afterwards we went to the luncheon and were able to witness Kyha also be blessed. What an amazing spiritual morning. I am so glad to have the Gospel in my life, for the knowledge, comfort, and peace it brings to me. I am grateful for the Priesthood and the many blessings that can be preformed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment