Sunday, May 17, 2009

Carlita Loves Mommy

Every morning, Zach wakes up with the baby and plays with her for about an hour or two so I can get some extra sleep. Well, unbeknown to me, he walks around the house with her explaining all the pictures, who are in them, where they were taken, etc... When they are walking around he stops at our family picture and she tries to touch me. She grabs for me and gets so happy, and then upset because I won't get her. No matter what part of the frame she is close to, if she in front of Zach and her or me, she only tries to touch me. This just melted my heart when Zach showed me. I know that she loves me, and this little act makes all the difficulties of being a mom melt away and be unimportant. I love being Carla's mom and am thankful for a husband who encourages her to have affection for me. He has taught her how to give kisses and hugs! It is so adorable!!

3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing ever!!! I almost started crying watching it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so precious. she recognizes her mommy in a pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete