Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

For the 4th of July we went to my in-laws in Herriman. We had so much fun! We played ladderball, card games, ate, and ate, and ate, and then went to Riverton to watch the fireworks. Carla didn't even cry during the fireworks. She was loving them, until she fell asleep and was OUT for the rest of the night. When we got home at 11:30pm, I nursed her a little then put her in bed. She didn't wake up until 10:30am. I wish I could have slept in also!
Ah ah ah ah!

Magdala, Jenn and I at the park.

My angel.



Croked smile.



God bless the USA.




Alex and I playing Ladderball.





Magdala and Carla.



Jen and Carla.




My love and I.



On the way home.

At the park watching the fireworks.


Family Hands.


Fireworks.
Carla in daddy's lap eating and watching the fireworks.


Mom and baby watching fireworks.







2 comments:

  1. It really was such a good day. That is the way holidays were meant to be. It sure is nice to have pitures to help keep alive such wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete