Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jail Baby

My baby in her new cage, I mean play yard. Claire, a friend from Tommy's offered us this play yard and I kept wanting to call her and ask her for it, but I was nervous and felt embarrassed.
Once Carla started getting stuck on the coffee table, hitting her side while rolling into the T.V. stand, and almost kicking the vase on herself, I decided it was time to suck up the pride and ask for help. It has been such a blessing for her, and me! She has so much fun playing with all of the toys and accessories on two of the sides, she will even ALMOST take her nap in it. I know she is loving it!

2 comments:

  1. that is way cool, where did you get that? I want one for Theron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough she does love it. Who knew jail could be so much fun. I even like being in there with her.

    ReplyDelete