Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sad News...

I was so excited, my period was 10 days late. We were hoping that we would soon have a family of four. Saturday night I began spotting. I figured my period was coming. I was a bit disappointed. Then Sunday morning came. I started bleeding like crazy! I was soaking a pad every couple hours, then I started passing clots. by then, I knew what was going on. I have had two miscarriages already and the bleeding, cramps, and clots were all the same. I lost another baby. At about 12:30am we called our friend Chris Radigan, Rady, and asked him to come and assist Zach in giving me a blessing. When we called Rady, he said that he couldn't fall asleep and didn't know why. I believe it was because he needed to come give me a blessing. Before Raddy got there, I said a prayer in my mind that I would be assured whether I had been pregnant or if I was having a heavy period. In the blessing he stated that Heavenly Father was "pleased with my life," and that I "would physically be able to feel the hand of the Lord as He comforts me during this trial," he then repeated, "physically, not emotionally, or mentally, but you will physically feel His hand." He also stated that, "if (I) continued to eat healthy, (I) would be able go get pregnant again, and give that baby a perfect body." I felt an overwhelming sense of peace come over me. I knew that I had been pregnant but that I needed to miscarry, and that it was for the best. Zach and I talked about how we both were assured that I was pregnant, but that if I hadn't miscarried then, that I would have later in the pregnancy or that the baby would have been born with severe handicaps. I am grateful for the calm assurance that the Lord is overseeing us as we go through this trail, and that everything will be okay. I know that Father answers our prayers, and that even though we might not receive the answer that we are hoping for or want, it is ALWAYS the answer that we NEED. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who never leaves me alone in my trials, and for an amazing husband who is always supportive and loving.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so sorry about that. But, I am so glad that you had a blessing and that you know that the Lord is waiting to bless you. I hope all goes well!! :)

    ReplyDelete