Thursday, July 16, 2009

8 months???

I am so sad today. My little baby is not so little anymore. She is 8 months old today. She is rolling everywhere, rocking on her hands and knees, eating EVERYTHING, talking (well, sort of), laughing, blowing raspberries, rolling over in her sleep (just like her mommy), recognizing people (Dr. Nuttal was the first person she reached out for, yeah we see him WAY too often), fits into 18 month clothes perfectly, and smiles all the time. I can't believe that she is so big. I look at her baby pictures and can't even believe that it is the same baby. I am excited for every new stage of development, but at the same time miss the stage that she is leaving behind. We had to baby proof our house and our living room is now full of her toys, instead of our beautiful glass items. Oh well! I would a hundred times over have baby stuff cluttering our house than our stuff! I can't wait until we are blessed with another baby so we can have double the fun!
November 16, 2008 Day of Birth!











1 month






2 months











3 months












4 months













5 months















6 months












7 months
















8 months












Carla mi hijita, te amo con todo mi corazon. Significas todo para mi. Le doy gracias a mi Padre Celestial cada dia por darme el privilegio de ser tu madre, y por mandarme una hija tan hermosa y carinosa como vos. Te adoro!

1 comment:

  1. For Carla,
    You are such a sweet and happy daughter. These 8 months have been better than I could have ever imagined. You are such a special daughter of your Heavenly Father and I feel blessed that I can also call you mine. I love you Carlita, my angel.

    ReplyDelete