Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mimi

Mimi, or Noemi, is Sariah's daughter, my sister. I had the privilege of helping to raise her. Her dad wasn't ever really in the picture and completely exited the picture when Mimi was only a year old. It was however for the best. I remember taking her to school with me, everyone thought she was my daughter. I love her like a daughter. She was a big part of my life for her first 4 years of life. She stopped calling me "mami" when she was 3 years old. Anyways, returning from memory lane, Sari had Navy training and so Noemi came to stay with us for 10 days. It was so much fun! I loved having her around. She helped me out a lot with the baby. She loved playing with her. Mimi taught me many card games. She is one smart cookie! But then again, of course she is, look at who raised her. My sister is amazing! A true supermom!

No comments:

Post a Comment